For mobile devices, the realistic flight simulator for the Armed Air Force offers a comprehensive combat flight simulation experience. Finally, you may enjoy playing high-quality PC combat games wherever and whenever you like. Enjoy a dogfight or create an air-to-ground mission in a matter of seconds. TO PREVENT APP CRASHES, PLEASE MEET THE MINIMAL REQUIREMENTS!
– gadgets with a minimum of 3GB of RAM (4GB RAM and more recommended)
– 64-bit architecture, high-performance, most recent devices are advised!!!!!!!!
Several of the intricacies of the Military Air Force’s jet fighter combat flight simulator have never been seen in a mobile game.
Explore vast landscapes with intricate cities and infrastructure with a modern jet fighter or a renowned fighter from World War II.
Launch a brief dogfight to assess your proficiency in air combat, or create some targets on the ground to launch a bombing raid quickly. Or launch and enjoy a free flight.
Being a military fighter pilot will allow you to fly cutting-edge aircraft like the F-22 Raptor, F-16C, A-10C, F-35 Lightning II, Mirage 2000C, AV-8B Harrier II, Super Tucano, or the storied BF-109 Messerschmitt.
- Easy battle mission creator (enemy aircraft, vehicles, buildings)
- Dogfight mode
- Capture your flight mode (you can record your flight and use it later as an AI plane for formation flights)
- Every aircraft has a realistic 3D cockpit with working instruments, a HUD, an mfd display, actual weapons, unique physics, aerofoils, and restrictions.
- Choose a time of day.
- VTOL flying modes for the F-35 Lightning II and AV-8B Harrier II
- High-end graphics designed for the newest devices (also optimized for older devices)
- Start with a HOT or COLD temperature (from the taxi)
• updating with fresh information as work continues
For the most recent information and requests, visit the Armed Air Forces Facebook page at facebook.com/armedairforce
Contact me anytime with suggestions, requests, problems, or anything else.
Try the helicopter simulator game AIR CAVALRY – COMBAT HELICOPTER FLIGHT as well.